Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The classic 1 oz size makes these Silver coins perfect for collecting and investing.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Silver Libertad with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or jewelry bezel to your order.
This magnificent 1 oz Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2009 1 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
97% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Date:Mar 31, 2017
Super BU coin almost prooflike. Purchased two and very satisfied. Looked at both coins closely and could not detect any flaws whatsoever. I am not an expert but the only thing I can say about the coins is WOW. Thank you again Apmex.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.