- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Each coin contains 1/2 oz Gold, for a total of 1 oz per set.
- Less than 8,000 of these sets were produced in honor of the date 08/08/2008. The number 8 is associated with wealth and prosperity in many Asian cultures.
- Housed in an attractive wood presentation case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Contains burnished 1/2 ounce examples of the Gold Buffalo and Gold Eagle, both dated 2008.
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. government.
Don't miss out on this handsomely-presented, limited-production set from the U.S. Mint. Add the Double Prosperity Set to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:no alias
Date:Apr 13, 2020
Historic examples of St.Gaudens and James Earle Frasers awesome designs. It was a time when Coins had reverence, majestic and grace of design characteristics.Gold stamped from the Golden age. Nice coins is an understatement.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Date:Jul 25, 2010
In my opinion, this is the most beautiful of all of the Buffalo sets. The color of the wooden finish appears slightly more red than other sets which seems to emphasize the difference between the color of the coins. I think the hardware is more classy than the hardware on other sets. And, of course I can stare at the Buffalo/Chief for hours.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.