- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic.
- Mintage of only 61,682 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Shows the right facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and $100 face value.
- Reverse: A koala facing forward.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Platinum Koala in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
These coins offer a great way to diversify your portfolio by adding Platinum to your holdings. Add this popular Australian Platinum Koala to your cart today!
The Perth Mint opened Its operations in 1899 and is a member of an elite group of world mints whose pure Gold, Silver and Platinum legal tender coins are trusted without question. Known for stunning quality reflects the importance of the mint's traditional skills, and through the use of modern treatments such as color and gilding, they demonstrate the mint's canny ability to set new market trends.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 20, 2013
The 1988 platinum koala is among the more attractive platinum coins produced to date. The frontal posture of the koala depicts the pose of this classical marsupial on many road signs in the Aussie outback. If you are into platinum or quality Aussie coins, this addition would be good for your collection.
- Mint Condition
- Attractive Design
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.