Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Mintage of only 6,049 sets!
- Contains a total of 1.85 oz actual Gold weight.
- Housed in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: the American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- This Brilliant Uncirculated set of Gold Buffalos features the West Point Mint's "W" mintmark.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
The classic Gold Buffalo Set gains even more collectibility since 2008 was the only year that fractional Gold Buffalos were issued. Add this beautiful Brilliant Uncirculated 4-Coin Gold Buffalo Set to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Buffalo colllector
Date:Dec 21, 2016
Outstanding set, MS condition and what you would expect from Apmex! You can never say enough about Apmex customer service, industry best imo.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.