2010 Australia 2 oz Gold Lunar Tiger BU (Series II)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThese striking 2010 2 oz Gold coins celebrate the Year of the Tiger and are dated to commemorate the event!
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Bold frontal view of a majestic tiger. The Chinese character for “tiger” and the inscription “Year of the Tiger” also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add an attractive display box to your order.
Add this 2 oz Lunar Year of the Tiger Gold coin to your cart today!
This 2 oz size coin showcases the beauty of this design in larger detail.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 22, 2011
Nice coin. A very heavy coin. It's weird holding something that's not as big as it is heavy, meaning that you drop it in one hand from the other and it fills a lot heavy than it looks. I want to get the 10 oz bar next, I know it will fill more heavy than it looks. Love buying gold from APMEX.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.