Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come in a roll.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra with an upturned beak, perched on a tree branch, designed by Elise Martinson.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Display your Kookaburra coin in style by adding attractive packaging to your order.
The Perth Mint is sold out of the entire 300,000 coin mintage, which means these coins are difficult to find. Add the 2010 Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 23, 2010
A laughing kookaburra perches on high on a tree branch. The kookaburra is one of the iconic symbols of Australia, made all the more desirable by the Perth Mint's execution of this handsome bird in pure silver, artistically rendered in a unique, reverse proof finish! This year the kooka sits high a tree branch, surveying its domain. This beautiful coin is part of the highly collectible series of one ounce Pure Silver Kookaburras. The kookaburra is probably the best known bird of Australia. There are actually four species of kookaburra found in Australia and New Guinea. All are members of the Kingfisher family.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.