Australia Gold $200 Koala BU/Proof (Random Dates)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Dates will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
In 1980, the Royal Australian Mint in Canberra released the very first 200 Dollar Gold coin series. The designs changed in some years for special occasions.
- Contains .2948 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Depicts a koala on a eucalyptus branch above lettering "TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS".
- Reverse: Raphael Maklouf's effigy of Queen Elizabeth II, Australia and date.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add this beautiful Australian Gold coin featuring one of the country's most famous animals to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.