1870-1892 Hungary Gold 8 Forint/20 Franc Avg Circ
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThese dual-denomination Gold coins were first issued by the Austro-Hungarian empire in 1870 and only lasted until 1892. They were produced in limited mintages, providing collectibility on top of their Gold appeal.
- Contains .1867 oz of Gold.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Coins are in Average Circulated condition.
- Obverse: A right facing bust of Franz Joseph I, emperor of Austria-Hungary, surrounded by the legend in Latin.
- Reverse: The crowned shield of the Austro-Hungarian empire with date and value.
- Struck by the Kremnitz Mint in Hungary.
Protect your Gold 8 Forint/20 Francs coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This stunning dual-denomination Gold coin is popular around the world. Add some of these Hungarian 8 Forint/20 Francs coins to your cart today!
Dates will be of our choice (1870-1892) and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.