1870-1892 Hungary Gold 8 Forint/20 Franc Avg Circ
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Dates will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
These dual-denomination Gold coins were first issued by the Austro-Hungarian empire in 1870 and only lasted until 1892. They were produced in limited mintages, providing collectibility on top of their Gold appeal.
- Contains .1867 oz of Gold.
- Each coin will be in protective packaging.
- Coins are in Average Circulated condition.
- Obverse: A right facing bust of Franz Joseph I, emperor of Austria-Hungary, surrounded by the legend in Latin.
- Reverse: The crowned shield of the Austro-Hungarian empire with date and value.
- Struck by the Kremnitz Mint in Hungary.
Protect your Gold 8 Forint/20 Francs coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This stunning dual-denomination Gold coin is popular around the world. Add some of these Hungarian 8 Forint/20 Francs coins to your cart today!
Dates will be of our choice (1870-1892) and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.