2008-W 1/10 oz Proof Gold Buffalo (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsFirst issued in 2006, the American 1 oz Gold Buffalo immediately demanded a place among the world's elite bullion coins. This beautiful 1/10 oz Gold coin is a superb rendition of James Earle Fraser's 1913 Buffalo Nickel.
- Mintage of only 18,884 coins.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a capsule in the original U.S. Mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo on the reverse which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Proof Gold Buffalos add a new beauty to this popular coin design. Add this 2008-W 1/10 oz Proof Gold Buffalo to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Dec 29, 2014
This is the 2008, single year, fractional design in 1/2, 1/4,&1/10th ounce sizes, in addition to the 1 ounce size. The lowest mintage of any American Gold Buffalo Coin of all the sizes mentioned. No more fractional sized coins have been made in 6 years. All packed in the beautiful wooden boxes, stained like cherry wood. Beautiful coins, and low mintage on a coin sold now only in a one ounce version, with unlimited mintage numbers set. A good buy at a new, lower price from APMEX. I have the 1/2 oz., 1/4 oz, and the 1/10th oz. Sizes, all purchased from APMEX. All are good investments, and beautiful, US Coins. The mint no longer uses the wooden boxes anymore.
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.