Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsMinted for only one year and offered in special burnished finish, fractional Gold Buffalos are among the scarcest in the entire series. This coin has been graded a near-flawless MS-69 by PCGS.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 17,429 coins.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of a Native American in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: Features an American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Burnished Gold Buffalos add a new beauty to this popular coin design. Add this low mintage 2008-W 1/10 oz Burnished Gold Buffalo to your cart today!
Note: PCGS has used both the SP and MS designation to refer to burnished coins at various times. These designations are identical in meaning and value in this context, and coins in this listing may have either.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.