2010-W 1 oz Proof Gold Buffalo (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Any quantity only $89.99 per coin over spot!
- Product Details
Product DetailsAny quantity only $89.99 per coin over spot!
The Gold Buffalo was the first coin from the U.S. Mint that contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold. This beautiful coin was minted with a mirrorlike finish to add value to a highly desired coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a capsule in the original U.S. Mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the 1913 Buffalo Nickel.
- Reverse: An American bison, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
The Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this beloved Proof Gold coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 27, 2010
I have been following this coin and at this price the most they are marking the coin up is 59 dollars an ounce for a proof from the mints price! If this was added to any other order that goes down as the shipping is shared. They sure aren't getting rich on these coins. Nice job compared to other bullion sites.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.