2011 Australia 1 oz Silver Kookaburra BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
Product DetailsSilver Kookaburras are among the few Silver bullion coins that change designs yearly, making them perfect for collectors. Each coin contains .999 fine Silver and is backed by the Australian government, giving bullion weight to the collectible design.
This popular series of the Silver Kookaburra coin features a new design each year, making them great for collecting. Each coin contains a unique design in .999 fine Silver, making them perfect for both collectors and investors.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come in a roll.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra with an upturned beak, perched on a tree stump with outspread wings ready for flight, designed by Elisa Martinson.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Display your Silver Kookaburra in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
These Silver Kookaburra coins have a mintage of just 500,000, meaning they are become harder to acquire. Add the 2011 1 oz Silver Kookaburra coin to your cart today!
Build Your Investment Strategy
Some of the most popular series available at APMEX show a history of increasing in value over time. These are often items that have a limited mintage, have received a high grade from a third-party grading service or carry a unique label, all of which add greater potential appreciation to your investment portfolio.Learn More
98% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 12, 2011
Details in the Kookaburra and mirror finish is exquisite very beautiful Australian coin and probably prefer this design to the Koala. The coins came in their own plastic containers and none I ordered had any blemishes or scratches on them, truly a good coin to add to the collection.