2011 Australia 1 oz Gold Kangaroo BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their order by check, bank wire or trade. As an introductory offer, bitcoin orders will be eligible for the cash discount. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire/Bitcoin include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price.
- Product Details
Product DetailsSince 1986, the Gold Kangaroo series has seen worldwide popularity for its yearly changing designs depicting the iconic kangaroo. The 2011 release had a strict mintage cap of 350,000 coins, adding further collectibility to the .9999 fine Gold series.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage cap of 350,000 coins.
- Comes packaged in an individual plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a single kangaroo with the rays of a rising sun, designed by Dr. Stuart Devlin, along with the inscription “Australian Kangaroo”, the “P” mintmark, date, purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Display your Gold Kangaroo in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
The Gold Australian Kangaroo is one of the only Gold bullion coins in the world to change its design each year. Add this beautiful 2011 Gold Kangaroo to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Jersey City, NJ
Date:Jan 1, 2015
The kangooro coin series is one of the most attractive bullion coins on the market. The design changes every year and the quality of the minting is way above average. In my private opinion, the 2011 edition of that coin, designed by Dr. Stuart Devlin, is the most beautiful coin in the series. The simplicity of the design, the large depiction of the kangooro with the tail protruding into the border of the coin, and the sun rays in the background are key elements of the design. It is perhaps not an accident that the designers of the more recent Canadian howling wolf coin implemented the very same key features into their design as well.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Recognized Brand
- Mint Condition
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.