- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Mintage of only 75,712 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a mother koala with a baby koala on a tree branch, designed by Elise Martinson.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Expand your Lunar collection with this spectacular large Silver coin. Add the 2011 Silver Kookaburra coin to your cart today!
98% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:SILVER HAPPY
From:SUMMERLAND KEY, FLORIDA
Date:Sep 23, 2013
Date:Sep 20, 2013
This coin is a very cost effective way to accumulate silver. Despite the beautiful design the premium over spot is very low. It comes in a container to prevent tarnishing and/or scratches.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Mint Condition
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
Date:Sep 20, 2013
Date:May 4, 2012
This is my biggest silver investment in one big chunk to date. Why APMEX doesn't have a buy price listed is curious...? If you have the dough and the spot price looks good to you I would say why not go ahead and go for a serious coin like the Kilo size. I found the koala to be slightly cheaper than the kookaburra. Nice and heavy and the protective capsule is great. Stacks well although, I don't plan on purchasing any more than the 1 that I already own.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.