2006-W 3-Coin Silver Eagle Set MS/PR-70 PCGS (FS)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThis extremely low population set features all three coins of the 20th anniversary Silver Eagle set released in 2006, including the first ever Reverse Proof Silver Eagle. All three coins are graded a perfect 70 by PCGS with the First Strike designation.
- Contains 1 oz Silver in each coin, for a total of 3 oz.
- Extremely low population in MS-70 FS with the 20th anniversary Set attribution.
- Burnished - 298 coins
- Reverse Proof - 581 coins
- Proof - 936 coins
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of each coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees that each coin was shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of the coin's release, and the attribution on the label certifies that these coins originally came from the anniversary set. Because of the high standards required to demonstrate this provenance to the grading services, very few sets feature this attribution.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2006 Silver Eagle 20th anniversary Set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.