Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsKey Date with only 300 struck, this is the lowest mintage of all the 1 oz BU Gold Mexican Libertads.
This magnificent Brilliant Uncirculated 1 oz Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: Winged Victory in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Gold Libertad with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
The 2003 1 oz Gold Libertad has a limited mintage of 300 pieces. This extremely low mintage attracts both investors and collectors making these coins scarce in the marketplace. Add this 2003 1 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
Build Your Investment Strategy
Some of the most popular series available at APMEX show a history of increasing in value over time. These are often items that have a limited mintage, have received a high grade from a third-party grading service or carry a unique label, all of which add greater potential appreciation to your investment portfolio.Learn More
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.