2008-W 1/10 oz Gold Buffalo SP/MS-70 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their order by check, bank wire or trade. As an introductory offer, bitcoin orders will be eligible for the cash discount. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire/Bitcoin include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price.
- Product Details
Product Details2008 was the only year the U.S. Mint made Gold Buffalos in fractional sizes or with the special burnished finish. This 1/10 oz burnished Buffalo has a mintage of only 17,429, and has been graded a perfect 70 by PCGS.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the coin's flawless condition.
- Special burnished finish, available for Gold Buffalos in 2008 only, gives the coin a unique matte appearance.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of a Native American in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Buy America's premier Gold coin in fractional sizes. Begin your own collection of this iconic coin by adding it to your cart today!
Note: PCGS has, at different times, denoted the special burnished finish on these coins with either the "MS" or "SP" designation. These are identical in both meaning and value. Coins sold through this listing may bear either designation.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.