Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
These coins are part of the series of collector's coins struck to commemorate and help finance the XXI Olympiad.
- Contains 0.25 oz of .583 fine Gold.
- Comes packaged in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The famous Olympiad design of an ancient Grecian athlete being crowned with laurel by the goddess Pallas Athena.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this $100 Olympic Gold coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.