10 oz Gold Bar - Johnson Matthey-London (RNB)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis Gold bar was made by Johnson Matthey for Republic National Bank of New York and originally sold to investors after U.S. Gold restrictions were lifted in 1975. This Historic bar is an excellent way to diversify your portfolio with a piece of history.
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual bars are presented in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Displays the weight and purity encircling the Johnson Matthey-London name. Below features Republic National Bank of NY insignia along with a unique serial number.
- Reverse: Plain and blank.
- Guaranteed by Johnson Matthey-London.
Protect your bars from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Johnson Matthey is widely recognized, making this an excellent choice for any Gold bar collector. Add this piece of history your collection today!
These Gold bars are from the secondary market and may exhibit light scratches and contact marks.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Attractive valuable gold bar - from APMEX.
From:Orange County, CA
Date:Nov 27, 2015
Attractive valuable 10 ounces - old gold bar, which you could not find it in any other places. I am looking to buy more similar items from APMEX.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.