Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
With the unprecedented demand of these gorgeous .9999-fine Silver coins, these Grizzly Bear coins have appreciated greatly already.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging. Multiples of 25 will come in mint-issued tubes.
- Obverse: The profile of Queen Elizabeth II by Canadian born Susanna Blunt, and the year of issue, 2011.
- Reverse: The reverse has a beautifully designed grizzly bear, with an arctic landscape behind this majestic Canadian predator.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect and display your Grizzly Wildlife Series coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this coin from the incredible Wildlife Series to your cart today!
93% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 23, 2016
From:Las Vegas, NV
Date:Jul 8, 2015
Date:Jun 9, 2015
Nice coin, mint state, good price. I find the Apmex flips stiff and breakable, and one side has "Apmex" imprint, and the other pocket had the ID sticker affixed, so that one could not view both sides of the coin unobstructed without removing the coin from the flip. Decal could not be fully removed.
- Mint Condition
- Value (low premium over spot)
Merchant response: We appreciate the feedback about our flips and apologize for any disappointment.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.