2011 Australia 1 oz Platinum Platypus BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
First year of issue. Sold out at the Perth Mint with a limited mintage of 30,000 coins. The 1 oz Platinum Australian Platypus coin is part of the Australian Bullion Coin Program from the Perth Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic capsules.
- Mintage of only 30,000 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II and the denomination.
- Reverse: Iconic symbol of Australia illustrated in its underwater home, surrounded by the coin's weight and purity.
- Guaranteed by the Australian Mint.
Protect your Platinum Platypus in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Platinum is a great way to diversify any investment portfolio. Add this 2011 1 oz Australian Platinum Platypus coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.