Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 11.84 grams of 0.75 fine Gold, totaling 0.2757 oz of pure Gold.
- Comes packaged in a clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Low mintage of 6,888 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Holographic design of a horse.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this $150 Gold Horse coin to your cart today!
People born in the Year of the Horse (1906, 1918, 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002 and 2014) are said to be cheerful, popular, quick-witted, changeable, earthy, perceptive, talkative, agile, magnetic, intelligent, astute, flexible and open-minded. On the negative side, the horse can sometimes also be fickle, arrogant, childish, anxious, rude, gullible or stubborn.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.