2011 Mexico 1 oz Proof Gold Libertad
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsGold Mexican Libertads are popular around the world for their classic Mexican imagery and .999 fine Gold content. The Proof Gold Libertads gain added appeal with an exceptional finish that makes the design truly shine.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective capsules.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding a display box to your order.
This magnificent Proof 1 oz Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2011 1 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:magpie, and goldbugy yahoo.
Date:Sep 1, 2016
I bought a 2010 ( mintage of 600) then thought why not and bought this 2011 (mintage 1100). There are no more currently available. Both came in capsules. I don't know from proof from smoof. It's all in the strike. These coins look identical, brilliant mirror background, very detailed, rich gold tone. I am happy to have both of them, would certainly have more. Then again, they do hold a steep premium, and proof is only a word without certification. Will they grow in value more then just bullion, Quien sabe? Limited mintage sure won't hurt. They are beautiful and that's what matters to me. I gave 4 stars, because 5 is for spectacular to me, and I ain't seen but one of those so far. ( See review $150 Canadian Lunar Hologram gold coins)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.