Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes in a protective plastic capsule housed in the original mint issued box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Worldwide mintage of only 8,729 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek featuring a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Protect your Burnished American Gold Eagle by adding a pack of these cotton gloves or dehumidifier crystals to your order.
Burnished Gold Eagles gain even more beauty beyond the classic Gold Eagle design, with their distinctive look and feel from regular business strike Gold Eagles. Add this 2011-W 1 oz Burnished American Gold Eagle coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.