$5 Indian Gold Half Eagle Pendant (Rope-ScrewTop Bezel)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the design and quality of the jewelry item shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis pendant is a 14-karat, Gold bezel trimmed with a rope design that comes complete with the beautiful $5 Indian Gold Half Eagle.
- The bezel contains 0.055 oz of Gold for a total combined Gold content of 0.297 oz.
- Obverse: Displays a masculine image of a Liberty wearing a full headdress encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" above and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum", "In God We Trust" and the denomination “Five Dollars.”
- Designed by Bela Lyon Pratt and minted from 1908-1929.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints:
* New Orleans
* San Francisco
See our wide selection of Gold chains perfect for adding to this pendant.
This Gold coin pendant is beautiful to show and would make a great coin lover's gift. Add this stunning piece to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Great size & looks awesome with a gold ball chain. I get comments whenever I wear it.
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.