$2.50 Indian Gold Quarter Eagle Pendant (Rope-ScrewTop Bezel)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This pendant is a 14-karat, diamond-cut, Gold bezel with a scalloped face that comes complete with a beautiful $2.50 Indian Gold piece.
- Contains a 0.12094 oz $2.50 Indian Gold Quarter Eagle in a bezel.
- The bezel contains 0.04 oz of Gold for a total combined Gold content of 0.162 oz. The screw and mounting tube of the bezel are Gold-plated.
- Obverse: Displays a masculine image of a Liberty wearing a full headdress encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" above and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum", "In God We Trust" and the denomination “2 1/2 Dollars.”
- Designed by Bela Lyon Pratt and minted from 1908-1929.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints:
* New Orleans
* San Francisco
See our wide selection of Gold chains perfect for adding to this pendant.
This Gold coin pendant is beautiful to show and would make a great coin lover's gift. Add this stunning piece to your cart today!
Coins will be dates of our choice from available stock at hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.