2012 Australia 3-Coin Gold Dragon Proof Set (Series II)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThe 2012 Gold Lunar Year of the Dragon set features a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature known for its strength, beauty and noble nature. This set has a limited mintage of only 3,000 sets!
- Contains 1.35 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Each set includes the 1 oz Gold coin, the 1/4 oz Gold coin, and the 1/10 oz Gold coin with a face value of $100 AUD, $25 AUD, and $15 AUD, respectively.
- This proof set is housed in an elegant oval-shaped display case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination are shown on the obverse.
- Reverse: Each Gold coin features a traditional Chinese dragon, a "pearl of wisdom" and the Chinese character for "dragon" with the inscription ‘Year of the Dragon’.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Australian government.
The birth dates for people ruled by the Chinese Lunar goat include 1916, 1928, 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000, 2012. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be lively, intellectual, energetic and excitable.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
This proof gold set from the Perth Mint is absolutely breathtaking and made a wonderful 50th Birthday gift for a special girl who wanted a Dragon tattoo, but chose gold Dragons instead. The presentation box is a true work of art. Quality is superior, Wow thanks APMEX!
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.