This 1 oz coin, struck in .9999 fine Gold, is crafted by the Holy Land Mint and has a face value of 20 New Sheqalim.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Encapsulation by NGC protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the Tower of David. This ancient citadel was built during the 2nd Century B.C.E. to help guard the old walled city.
- Reverse: A design of a roaring lion, symbolic of Jerusalem and the Kingdom of Judah.
- Crafted by The Holy Land Mint with a face value of 20 New Sheqalim.
Protect and display your Gold Tower of David coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Each of the Holy Land Mint's products holds a uniquely historic legacy that is complimented by their renowned reputation for the highest quality coins and rounds. Add this 2010 1 oz Gold Tower of David coin graded MS-69 by NGC to your cart today!
With a limited mintage of only 3,600 pieces, the Tower of David bullion coin is now sold out at the Holy Land Mint. Own a piece of history and help relive the past, preserve the present, and ensure the future.