2005 Canada 1 oz Silver $5 Maple Leaf of Hope
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This Silver coin features a depiction of a maple leaf branch with three maple leaves, in reverse proof finish with delicate laser engraving. Below the leaves is a privy mark with Chinese characters for "Maple of Hope 2005".
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Mintage of only 25,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the popular Susanna Blunt-designed portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A depiction of a maple leaf branch with three maple leaves, in reverse proof finish with delicate laser engraving. Below the leaves is a privy mark with Chinese characters for "Maple of Hope 2005".
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2005 Silver Maple Leaf of Hope coin to your cart today!
Maple: The Tree of Hope
Thousands of years ago, Canada's aboriginal people cherished the maple for its wondrous delicacy that hailed the warming days of spring. Centuries later, the Europeans treasured the maple for its wood that enabled them to build their homes and find comfort in the warmth of its flame. Today, the challenges may have changed, but the maple's message remains the same. It is a beacon for Canada's immigrants, inspiring them to believe in their dreams and find hope in the shade of a maple tree.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 8, 2016
A really beautiful reverse proof. Highly polished shine to go with different textures that create different shadings on the coin. Of the 60+ coins I have, it is among my top 3 favorites.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.