Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsGold Mexican Libertads are absolutely stunning coins that stand out in any collection, and because of their limited mintage, they are rarely seen in North America.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold
- Individual coins come in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: Winged Victory in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Gold Libertad with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
This magnificent 1 oz Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2012 1 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
Check out our Investor Collections to diversify your portfolio with Precious Metals. Review the Premium Appreciation Trend of 1 oz Gold Libertads. Shop 1 oz Gold Libertads and learn how to build your investment strategy.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Beautiful piece; excellent price
- Attractive Design
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.