Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Products sealed in individual plastic packaging. Multiples of 10 come in sheets.
- Obverse: A rhino and her calf standing close to the water, with the continent of Africa arching over the animals. The text "African Ounce", year of 2012 and the purity are listed along the edge.
- Reverse: The official seal of Rwanda and the face value of 50 Francs.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Rwandan government.
Protect your Silver African Rhino coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This is the perfect coin for growing any Silver collection. Add this 1 oz Silver Rwanda Rhino coin to your cart today!
Each coin in this very popular series is only minted until the next coin is released, making each coin exclusive and ensuring low mintages. This 2012 release had a mintage of just 5,000 coins.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.