1990 Australia 1 oz Gold Nugget BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The Gold Kangaroo/Nugget series from the Perth Mint changes design every year, adding to their collectibility. This series is one of the most widely collected Gold bullion series!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes packaged in a plastic capsule.
- Mintage of 300,000 coins.
- Obverse: The Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination are shown on the obverse.
- Reverse: The 1990 1 oz Gold Nugget features a hopping Red Kangaroo, design by Dr. Stuart Devlin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Display your Gold Nugget in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 24, 2015
I bought this coin for something different than the normal Eagles and krugerrand's I buy. The great thing about this coin is it already comes in a hard case to protect its beauty. I love Australia and have been there a few times and always wanted to buy one of these. I like the fact that it is 99.9% pure versus the 91% Eagle's. It's a great design and looks a lot like a partial proof, very shiny areas ATA regular BU price.
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.