2012 Australia 1/2 oz Silver Dragon BU (Series II, Colorized)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product Details2012 is the Year of the Dragon, the most popular and only mythical creature in the Chinese Lunar Calendar. The Perth Mint's special colorization process produces a striking and beautiful Year of the Dragon Silver coin!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective plastic to ensure quality.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature with four legs, gilded with Gold, a "Pearl of Wisdom" and the Chinese character for "Dragon."
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Expand your Lunar collection with this spectacular Silver coin. Add the 2012 Silver Year of the Dragon coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.