2012 1 oz Gold Buffalo MS-70 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsPart of the exceptionally popular series from the U.S. Mint, this key-date Gold Buffalo with a mintage of only 100,000 has been certified a perfect MS-70 by PCGS!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Only 2,880 graded a perfect MS-70 by PCGS.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's perfect MS-70 condition.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: The American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing a full oz of .9999 fine Gold, it is easy to see why the Gold American Buffalo is one of the most popular Gold coins in the United States. Add this 2012 1 oz Gold Buffalo to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+℠, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - West Point|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.