Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect your Silver Libertad by adding a five-coin tube to your order.
The beloved Silver Libertad series began in 1982. Add this 2012 5 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
65% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 3, 2014
Hundreds of ounces purchased from APMEX, this is the only coin I was ever disappointed in. Totally missed it at first, but now all I see are the flaws. Scratched pedestal, marred high points of the coin. Sealed in capsule, but obviously mishandled in its lifetime.
- Recognized Brand
- Poor Condition
Merchant response: Bob: First off, thank you for your purchase. We know you have a choice when it comes to buying Precious Metals and we're honored you choose APMEX. We've alerted our Customer Service team of this issue. A BU coin should be in much better condition. Thanks for bringing the issue to us!
Date:Jan 7, 2013
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.