2012 Mexico 2 oz Silver Libertad BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThe Libertad is Mexico's treasure coin and is minted at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest Mint in North America, established in 1535. This 2 oz Silver Libertad features greater detail on the iconic Mexican imagery.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect your Silver coins from fingerprints by adding cotton gloves to your order.
The beloved Silver Libertad series began in 1982. Add this 2012 2 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
96% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Richard Avery
From:San Francisco Bay Area
Date:Oct 14, 2013
Date:Jan 23, 2013
I just received my 2 oz Libertad today. This a very beautiful round and it's a huge piece of pure silver to hold in your hands. I'm giving this Libertad as gift and took it to my jewler to have it personalized. He was very impressed with it and I steered him to APMEX. I will be ordering more soon and can't wait to have some 2013's in my hands.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.