1984-S Olympic $1 Silver Commem Proof (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Three distinctive coins were issued to commemorate the 1984 Los Angeles Summer Olympic Games.
- Contains .7734 of Silver.
- Comes in a box from the U.S. Mint with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts Robert Graham’s sculpture with the coliseum in the background.
- Reverse: Features an American Eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Add this 1984-S Olympic $1 Silver Proof coin to your cart today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.