1998-S Robert F. Kennedy $1 Silver Commem Proof (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This commemorative Silver Dollar honors the former Senator and Attorney General on the 30th anniversary of his assassination.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Coin comes complete with a box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts Robert F. Kennedy.
- Reverse: Features the Seal of the Department of Justice and Seal of the United States Senate.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Add this historic Robert F. Kennedy Silver Dollar coin to your cart today!
Robert F. Kennedy was appointed attorney general in 1961. On June 8, 1968, he was shot and killed by Sirhan Sirhan, who encountered him in a back passage near the kitchen of the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles, where Kennedy was celebrating his win as a presidential candidate in the California Primary.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.