- Product Details
Product DetailsThis round was made by Johnson Matthey in the early 1980s and is one of ten in the “Freedom Series”. This round depicts the 24th Amendment of the United States Constitution, "Right to Vote”.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Round comes in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Reads "Right to Vote" and citizens submitting their ballots.
- Reverse: Johnson Matthey name and logo along with the weight and purity of the round.
- Secondary market rounds may have lavender toning, light contact marks, or spots.
Protect and display your Silver round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
These rounds are no longer being made, making them increasingly difficult to locate in excellent condition (these coins may contain contact marks). Add this iconic 1 oz Silver round to your cart today!
"The right of citizens of the United States to vote in any primary or other election for President or Vice President, for electors for President or Vice President, or for Senator or Representative in Congress, shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or any State by reason of failure to pay any poll tax or other tax."
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.