2004-P Thomas Edison $1 Silver Commem BU (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This Silver coin commemorates the 125th anniversary of Thomas Edison’s demonstration of his first successful electric light bulb.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a U.S. Mint box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 92,510 coins.
- Obverse: Designed by Donna Weaver and included a depiction of Thomas Edison from the waist up holding an early experimental light bulb.
- Reverse: Designed by John Mercanti featuring an image of Edison’s first light bulb.
Thomas Alva Edison successfully tested an electric light bulb. Using a carbon filament within a glass housing, the bulb remained illuminated for a satisfactory amount of time. This achievement culminated a period in which Edison had tested several hundred different materials and arrangements, without success.
Add this 2004 Thomas Edison commemorative coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.