1994 Mexico 1 oz Silver Libertad BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThese .999 fine Silver Libertads feature the Angel of Independence on the reverse and the National Coat of Arms of Mexico on the obverse.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 400,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect your Silver Libertad with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or jewelry bezel to your order.
This magnificent 1 oz Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 1994 1 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Fritz R
Date:Mar 14, 2016
This is the first design change to the famous Libertad, reeded edge and some font changes to the obverse, reverse still has only the single, current Mexican coat of arms. Wanted this so I had all the major Libertad varieties, and it's a beaut! Thanks APMEX!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.