On December 17, 1903, Orville and Wilbur Wright successfully achieved the first powered, controlled flight. The U.S. Mint honored the centennial of this achievement with a $10 Proof Gold coin.
- Contains .4838 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes in original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features overlapping portraits of Orville and Wilbur Wright, both facing the viewer.
- Reverse: Shows the 1903 Wright Flyer and an American bald eagle seen from above, along the North Carolina sand dune line.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Celebrate the centennial of human flight with this beautiful Brilliant Uncirculated Gold coin. Add the 2003-W $10 Gold First Flight Commemorative coin to your cart today!