2013 Australia 1 oz Gold Lunar Snake BU (Series II)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
The 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Snake coins feature a magnificent rendition of a snake coiled up in grass and bamboo. This is a great addition to the Series II set of lunar Gold.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Features a snake curled amongst grass and bamboo shoots. The Chinese character for ‘snake’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Snake’ also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this beautiful Brilliant Uncirculated 2013 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Snake coin to your cart today!
Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be intelligent, graceful, independent, analytical and charming.
Build Your Investment Strategy
Some of the most popular series available at APMEX show a history of increasing in value over time. These are often items that have a limited mintage, have received a high grade from a third-party grading service or carry a unique label, all of which add greater potential appreciation to your investment portfolio.Learn More
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 7, 2016
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.