Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage cap of 350,000 coins.
- Comes packaged in an individual plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kangaroo in a classic pose set against a bush scene, along with the inscription “Australian Kangaroo”, the “P” mintmark, date, purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Display your Gold Kangaroo in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
The Gold Australian Kangaroo is one of the only Gold bullion coins in the world to change its design each year. Add this beautiful 2013 Gold Kangaroo to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Crimson Tider
Date:Jan 3, 2014
I bought the 2013 Roo because I'm fond of the series and design. I feel you get a very attractive coin at a reasonably low premium. I'd like to collect one of each year, but apparently when people buy these they put them in the kangaroo corral never to be seen again. Quite scarce in some years.
- Mint Condition
- Easy to Sell
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Recognized Brand
- Common (higher mintage)
Date:Aug 2, 2013
All Perth Mint products are superbly executed. Comes in a plastic capsule which is nice for those of us that forgo the jingle for keeping everything pristine. If you haven't bought any of the Perth Mint stuff yet, you won't be disappointed. These (and the counterpart in silver) are beautiful coins.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.