You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come in a roll.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two juvenile kookaburras sitting on a tree branch amid flowers, designed by Natasha Muhl.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Silver Kookaburra in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This 1 oz Silver Kookaburra has a limited mintage of 500,000 coins, making it more difficult to find on the market. Add the 2013 Silver Kookaburra coin to your cart today!
96% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Rick, Go Tigers!
Date:Apr 6, 2022
Posted By:William Y
Date:Jun 5, 2018
From:Las Vegas, NV
Date:Jul 8, 2015
Date:Sep 18, 2013
This is a nice coin because most other years only have one Kookaburra, but this one includes two which adds to the uniqueness. Two are always better than one, in my opinion!
- Mint Condition
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
- Recognized Brand
Date:Apr 11, 2013
I have one of these and am impressed with the flawless appearance. The coin has both frosted and shiny silver to create an impressive contrasting look. Compared to prior year designs, this one is good, but, probably not my favorite graphic. However, it has a high quality look that I can appreciate.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.