- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- The $5.00 coin contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- The dollar contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- The half dollar contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Comes in U.S. Mint box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The $5 Gold coin shows the head of the Statue from below. The Silver dollar features the frontal view of the Statue of Liberty. On the half dollar is the New York skyline.
- Reverse: On the $5 Gold coin the design combines traditional layout and lettering with a contemporary treatment of the customary eagle emblem. Shown on the Silver dollar is Liberty’s torch and the half dollar features an immigrant family arriving at Ellis Island.
Add this Statue of Liberty 3-coin set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.