1986 3-Coin Commem Statue of Liberty Proof Set (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This 3-coin set commemorates the 100 year anniversary of the Statue of Liberty. These are the first coins ever issued by the U.S. government depicting the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
- The $5.00 coin contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- The dollar contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- The half dollar contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Comes in U.S. Mint box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The $5 Gold coin shows the head of the Statue from below. The Silver dollar features the frontal view of the Statue of Liberty. On the half dollar is the New York skyline.
- Reverse: On the $5 Gold coin the design combines traditional layout and lettering with a contemporary treatment of the customary eagle emblem. Shown on the Silver dollar is Liberty’s torch and the half dollar features an immigrant family arriving at Ellis Island.
Add this Statue of Liberty 3-coin set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.