- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- The $5.00 coin contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- The dollar contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- The half dollar contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Comes in U.S. Mint box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The $5 Gold coin depicts a sprinter in a burst of speed. The Silver dollar features a pitcher firing a ball to home plate. The half dollar depicts a gymnast in motion.
- Reverse: The $5 Gold coin unites two symbols, the Olympic rings and the American bald eagle. Shown on the Silver dollar combines the Olympic rings, olive branches, and stars and stripes with a bold USA, and the half dollar features the inscription CITIUS, ALTIUS, FORTIUS (the Olympic motto: "Faster, Higher, Stronger") with an olive branch crossing the Olympic torch.
Add this Olympic Proof 3-coin set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.