Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Includes one Reverse Proof Silver Eagle and one Proof Silver Eagle.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the coins' flawless PF-70 condition.
- Early Releases/First Release designation guarantees that these coins were shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of release.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Both coins feature the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark.
Only 224,911 of these sets were minted in 2012 to mark the 75th Anniversary of the San Francisco Mint. Even fewer merited a perfect PF-70 grade. Don't miss out on your chance to add the 2012 2-coin Silver American Eagle Set to your Silver Eagle collection. Add one to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.