This set was issued to commemorate the participation of the United States in the 1988 Olympic Games held in Seoul, Korea.
- This set contains two dollars, one proof and one brilliant uncirculated and two five dollar Gold coins, one proof and one brilliant uncirculated.
- Silver coins contain a total weight of 1.54 oz of Silver.
- Gold coins contain a total weight of .4838 oz of Gold.
- Comes complete with an original box and certificate of authenticity.
- Silver Obverse: Features a hand holding a torch lighting the Olympic torch, held by another hand.
- Silver Reverse: Shows the Olympic rings beneath the letters “USA”. Olive branches frame the images on both sides of the coin.
- Gold Obverse: Depicts Nike, goddess of victory, in a wreath of olive leaves.
- Gold Reverse: Features the Olympic Flame.
Add this Olympic 4-coin Set to your cart today!