This set contains two half dollars (one proof and one brilliant uncirculated), two dollars (one proof and one brilliant uncirculated) and two five dollar Gold coins (one proof and one brilliant uncirculated).
- Set contains .4838 of Gold and 1.546 oz of Silver.
- Each set is housed in the original wood case and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The $5 Gold coin features a male sprinter coming off the starting line, the Silver Dollar features a pitcher firing a ball to home plate, and the Half Dollar depicts a gymnast in motion set against an American flag background.
- Reverse: The $5 Gold coin features a heraldic eagle clutching arrows and an olive branch in its talons, with a shield at its breast. The Silver Dollar shows the Olympic rings, olive branches, and stars and stripes with a bold USA. The Half Dollar features the inscription "CITIUS", "ALTIUS", "FORTIUS", the Olympic motto for "Faster, Higher, Stronger."
- Half Dollars are struck in Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
Add this rare 6-coin Olympic Set to your cart today!