- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Set contains .4838 of Gold and 1.546 oz of Silver.
- Each set is housed in the original wood case and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The $5 Gold coin features a male sprinter coming off the starting line, the Silver Dollar features a pitcher firing a ball to home plate, and the Half Dollar depicts a gymnast in motion set against an American flag background.
- Reverse: The $5 Gold coin features a heraldic eagle clutching arrows and an olive branch in its talons, with a shield at its breast. The Silver Dollar shows the Olympic rings, olive branches, and stars and stripes with a bold USA. The Half Dollar features the inscription "CITIUS", "ALTIUS", "FORTIUS", the Olympic motto for "Faster, Higher, Stronger."
- Half Dollars are struck in Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
Add this rare 6-coin Olympic Set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.